Temple Beth Eliohim in Wellesley traces its roots to 1948, when twenty-two women formed a Jewish community in Wellesley. Fast forward to 2010, when they moved into our new synagogue, designed to build community and engage members in our core values of learning, spirituality, and social justice. TBE has partnered with the Trotter School to provide school supplies, Christmas gifts, and food to our school community. We are grateful for their partnership and commitment to our school and to racial justice and education. Learn more about their work here.